Family Resource Services
Designed with you in mind; providing spiritual guidance to help you build:
- A Life filled with purpose and meaning,
- A Marriage that is strong and resilient,
- A Parenting Style that helps your child develop excellent character.
Welcome to Family Resource Services
Thanks for visiting Family Resource Services at cosdavis.com. How can I help you?
Are you looking for some answers to questions about your marriage? Are you a parent needing guidance about discipline and other parenting issues? Do you want encouragement and solid biblical teaching that can take you to a deeper level in your walk with Christ?
If any of this is true, I want to help you. My blogs and books are designed to deal with these kinds of concerns and needs. You will discover lots of help for Christian living, marriage, and parenting in the blogs and books I make available to you.
Question People Ask. Here are some questions other folks are asking, https://www.cosdavis.com/questions-people-ask/. Maybe you have different questions. If you don’t find what you need in my blogs or books, leave me a note on my contact page and I will try to help you find resources to address your need.
My Blogs. To thank you for signing up for my weekly blog, I will give you two free books, Wonderings and Marriage Is What You Make It. Click https://www.cosdavis.com/product/free-digital-book-bundle/, get the coupon and go to check out, and follow the instructions to download your copies. This is a $20.00 value for just signing up.
Your email address will be used only to contact you when a weekly blog is available or to let you know of other information that may be helpful to you. No high pressure or flooding you with emails.
Once you sign up, you will get a reminder on Wednesday to check out my latest weekly blog. The readings are short, only requiring a couple of minutes to find encouragement and direction about your walk with the Lord, parenting, marriage, and other important topics. I have a subject index where you can “click” and look at all the blogs I have available for you to read.
My Books. You will find my books here or by scrolling down to the next section. Some books are available as e-books, as well as paperback. My latest book, Heaven’s Currency…Investing In The Things That Matter Most is available here on my website at a reduced cost or from Amazon. I believe this is a book for our time, potentially a game-changer for those looking for ways to live proactively in a very difficult time in our world. Check out what’s being said about this book! https://www.cosdavis.com/product/heavens-currency-investing-in-the-things-that-matter-most/.
Let Me Help You. If you have trouble finding what you need, leave me a detailed note on my contact page and I’ll see what I can do to help you.
Check out my Blogs
- IF….ThenIF…..Then Today’s message is based on Proverbs 2:1-22, a good follow-up from my last post on “Pursuing Wisdom.” The title for this blog becomes obvious if you read the first five verses of this chapter. You will find some important “ifs” and “thens” there. Ifs and thens are a part of life, aren’t they? Life presents us with choices. Our choices are followed by results, sometimes good and sometimes not so good. Loving parents try to teach their children how to make good choices. Part of that process is to […]
- Pursuing WisdomWhat are you pursuing in life? Most of us have a pretty good idea of what it means to pursue something or someone, right? But, if we are a bit “fuzzy” about the concept, let’s turn to the old reliable Webster’s dictionary to clarify it for us. Here is the gist of three ways of defining pursue, (1) “To follow in order to overtake, capture…(2) “to proceed along or follow, as a specified course of action, plan…(3) “to try find, strive for, seek.” Look carefully at these definitions, what stands […]
- Wisdom, Where Does It Begin?Wisdom. When does a person begin to become wise? Can a young person become wise or is wisdom reserved only for the elderly? I believe young people can get on the path to being very wise while some older folks get more and more foolish as they grow older. In other words, ” some people live and learn while others just live.” Do you want to be wise? If you do, you must discover the Source of all wisdom. So, let’s talk about where wisdom begins. Where does wisdom begin? […]
Let’s Get in Touch
Contact me about speaking at your church, retreats, and other occasions about my book, Heaven’s Currency, parenting, marriage, or other family matters. I will be happy to discuss possible dates and other details. Begin the process by clicking Contact Me .
Thanks for visiting. Come back soon. And, if you like what you see, tell a friend.