Family Resource Services
Designed with you in mind; providing spiritual guidance to help you build:
- A Life filled with purpose and meaning,
- A Marriage that is strong and resilient,
- A Parenting Style that helps your child develop excellent character.
Welcome to Family Resource Services
Thanks for visiting Family Resource Services at cosdavis.com. How can I help you?
Are you looking for some answers to questions about your marriage? Are you a parent needing guidance about discipline and other parenting issues? Do you want encouragement and solid biblical teaching that can take you to a deeper level in your walk with Christ?
If any of this is true, I want to help you. My blogs and books are designed to deal with these kinds of concerns and needs. You will discover lots of help for Christian living, marriage, and parenting in the blogs and books I make available to you.
Question People Ask. Here are some questions other folks are asking, https://www.cosdavis.com/questions-people-ask/. Maybe you have different questions. If you don’t find what you need in my blogs or books, leave me a note on my contact page and I will try to help you find resources to address your need.
My Blogs. To thank you for signing up for my weekly blog, I will give you two free books, Wonderings and Marriage Is What You Make It. Click https://www.cosdavis.com/product/free-digital-book-bundle/, get the coupon and go to check out, and follow the instructions to download your copies. This is a $20.00 value for just signing up.
Your email address will be used only to contact you when a weekly blog is available or to let you know of other information that may be helpful to you. No high pressure or flooding you with emails.
Once you sign up, you will get a reminder on Wednesday to check out my latest weekly blog. The readings are short, only requiring a couple of minutes to find encouragement and direction about your walk with the Lord, parenting, marriage, and other important topics. I have a subject index where you can “click” and look at all the blogs I have available for you to read.
My Books. You will find my books here or by scrolling down to the next section. Some books are available as e-books, as well as paperback. My latest book, Heaven’s Currency…Investing In The Things That Matter Most is available here on my website at a reduced cost or from Amazon. I believe this is a book for our time, potentially a game-changer for those looking for ways to live proactively in a very difficult time in our world. Check out what’s being said about this book! https://www.cosdavis.com/product/heavens-currency-investing-in-the-things-that-matter-most/.
Let Me Help You. If you have trouble finding what you need, leave me a detailed note on my contact page and I’ll see what I can do to help you.
Check out my Blogs
- Balance, the Secret of Healthy LivingBalance. One of my goals is to live a balanced life, what about you? What do you visualize when you think of balance? Is it Lady Justice with a scale balancing the evidence to determine a just verdict in a trial? Do you visualize a young gymnast walking a balance beam or a bicyclist performing a difficult feat? Balance requires paying attention to your purpose and keeping everything in its proper place to accomplish your goal. Failure to keep your balance can be hurtful to you and others. Speaking of […]
- How Can I Change?How can I change? “I want my daughter to feel better about herself than I did growing up. But how can I help her with that if I don’t feel good about myself?” These are the words of a single mom who had become painfully aware of the destructive toll her anger and immaturity were taking on her daughter. I understood her painful question to mean there was a glimmer of hope for her relationship with her daughter. The weeks of therapy had created an awareness and an uncomfortable level […]
- How Do I Change Directions?How do I change directions? This blog addresses the last of the “Four Important Life Questions” series. There will be one more blog to continue the discussion of this very important question. Thank you for hanging in and doing the hard work required by honestly answering the previous three questions: (1) Where am I?, (2) How did I get to where I am?, and (3) Where am I going? Are you ready to change something about the way you do life? The change may be something small or truly life-altering. […]
Let’s Get in Touch
Contact me about speaking at your church, retreats, and other occasions about my book, Heaven’s Currency, parenting, marriage, or other family matters. I will be happy to discuss possible dates and other details. Begin the process by clicking Contact Me .
Thanks for visiting. Come back soon. And, if you like what you see, tell a friend.